We provide testing and site assessments as well as construction of BTS telecommunication
sites. The purpose of this testing is to empower you to make responsible, fact-based decisions
about the RF environment surrounding your community, facility, or home. If exposure
reduction measures are desired, we can provide recommendations. All services are delivered by
personnel with several years of experience in planning and directing the installation of radio
communication facilities, using equipment with current factory calibration certificates.
Scope of Work consists of following activities:
• Site survey along with site acquisition team of the Customer
• Site Detailed Survey
• Lay-out & Preparation
• Soil Testing
• Analysis & Design
• Layout design & Drawings of equipment etc.
• Preparation of Bill of Quantities & Bill of Services.
• Quality check on all items used in the project at site and at the Suppliers' Factory (at request by
• Planning, Scheduling, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling and Analyzing & Reporting (MISManagement
• Liaison with State Electricity Boards for obtaining required Power connection.
• Obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from local statutory bodies for setting up of Cell
• Site Security / Safeguard Provision.
• Finalization of equipment specifications, works in consultation with technical and commercial teams of
• Preparation of schedules and co-ordination with all suppliers & sub-contractors
• Prototype inspections and approval in coordination with Customer
• Planning & Scheduling of Materials Management
• Supervision of Civil, Electrical, Structural (Tower) and installations of other equipment
• Quality inspections and audit
• Co-ordination with all suppliers and Subcontractors for liquidation of punch points
• Site Acceptance Test (AT) and documentation
• Accomplish Site Ready For Installation (RFI)
• Site inspection report
• Final inspection & Handover of site
• Bills verification and certification Project Documentation.